- What does pre-order means?
- Combine pre-order with existing products
- Cancel the pre-order
- New pre-ordering system
Release dates are tentative and not within our control. If the manufacturer postpones the release date of an item, we can not be held responsible.
During the pre-order period special pre-order price is used. After this period we will use the normal retail prices.
You have the following options:
- we keep the products till all the products have arrived and are completed, or
- you will pay each order with its shipping cost separately, so we can immediately send the products that have arrived.
Cancel the pre-order
We cancel the pre-order if the payment is not transferred within 7 working days to our bank account. It is possible to cancel the pre-order after payment. We will charge a 15 % cancellation fee.
Please contact us to cancel a pre-order.
We reserve the right to change prices if necessary. If this affects your pre-ordered item, you will be informed of this.
Saturday 11:00h - 17:00h
To visit our shop, you have to make an appointment by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEARING FACE COVERINGS IS MANDATORY WHEN VISITING OUR SHOP.
Kromstraat 25, Veldhoven.
More information here
- Fixed shipping fee with tracking
- All shipments with insurance - no risk when losing shipments
- Shipped from The Netherlands - no import tax in all European Countries